Google

Precinct 333


Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Say What?

Clearly a member of the "Head-Up-His-But"-American community.

"Just because you are a terrorist, does that mean you are a communist? I guess that is the best thing I can say," explained Zack, the protestor from California.

"I don't think it's much different from McCarthyism really, it's kind of the same thing, you know. It's going on now. It's like anybody you can claim is a terrorist -- they are screwed," Zack said.

"So everyone out here [protesting] is being pointed to as a terrorist and everybody that has got something to say -- is trying to do something about it -- is a terrorist. They are just trying to be people and doing what they do, you know. I just think it's getting all messed up" he added.


Could someone tell me what this guy just said?

|

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.