Google

Precinct 333


Friday, September 03, 2004

Prayers For Clinton (Bet You Never Expected That!)

Bill Clinton is facing heart surgery. Current articles indicate that it will be next week, But I saw a news ticker a few minutes ago indicating that they will be operating tomorrow (Saturday, September 4) and that they will be doing an open-heart procedure. That tells me it is serious.

I don't like Bill Clinton politically. I believe he irreparably damaged and diminished the presidency. But I do not want him dead, and for the sake of his wife, daughter, and otehr loved ones I wish him a swift, complete recovery and a long, healthy, active, and productive life that continues on for another couple of decades. Common decency requires no less.

Mr. President, you are in my prayers tonight.

|

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.